Valley Craft designs, develops and manufactures Professional Grade material handling and storage solutions, including a broad array of proprietary and custom products.
Valley Craft was established in 1953 when Carl Weinmann introduced the first hand truck with a brake. Over the last six decades, Valley Craft has grown to become a world class manufacturer known for its expertise in producing rugged and versatile hand trucks, carts, trailers, portable lifts, hydraulic drum handling devices, and storage equipment.
At Valley Craft we take pride in our heritage of building high quality American-Made products to handle and store materials more safely, more securely and more efficiently.
On the shores of beautiful Lake Pepin, in Lake City Minnesota, Valley Craft is staffed by a committed and loyal team of employees – fully a third of our associates have been with the company for more than 25 years. We think, feel and act like a family and, like a family, we share core values:
- Respect - for our customers, our suppliers, our community and each other
- Integrity - personal and professional integrity in everything we do
- Openness - bad news gets worse with age – we surface problems quickly and get help
- Enthusiasm - we care about what we're doing – it's more fun and we do better work
- Commitment - to continuous improvement in every single thing that we do